By entering your event details into Mental Health Australia’s Event Map, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The person registering the details of the event warrants that he/she has the authority to do so on behalf of the named organisation and, in doing so, binds the organisation to these terms and conditions.
- The event must be properly listed and contain all information requested in the registration form.
- The event must be a genuine event, which is open to the general public, promoting mental health or World Mental Health Week.
- Advertising an event on the Event Map in no way implies that Mental Health Australia or the National Mental Health Commission endorses the event or its content.
- All events submitted for advertising will be reviewed for suitability and Mental Health Australia reserves the right to decline to advertise an event if it does not match our organisation’s mission and values statements.