State of Wellness Women’s Summit
10 October, 2019 9:00 AM - 10 October, 2019 5:00 PM
The State of Wellness Women’s Summit: An event to create sustainable Positive Change in the lives of women of all ages and all walks of life. Women will meet experts and specialists from all avenues of health, wellness, sustainable and conscious living.
A place where women connect, celebrate and learn from each other. Topics include: Mental health, gut health, healthy hormones, Life Transitions, Work/Life Integration, Neuroscience, Positive Psychology, Emotional Intelligence, Healthy eating, Food and Mood, Compassionate fatigue, Optimizing your life and more.
Attendees will hear from respected, innovative and inspiring expert speakers from the health, wellness and sustainable living arena, including Lauren Burns, Olympic Gold Medallist, Naturopath and Nutritionist, in an interactive day that will encourage women to reflect on all aspects of their life and actively plan a future that integrates productivity with peace, balance and joy in their lives which includes work and home life. Our aim is bring women together to connect, creating a stronger sense of community and learn ways for women to thrive and flourish.
Key benefits for women include:
The summit will raise awareness and provide education to engage, support and enable women to make good choices around their physical, mental and emotional health, family, work and overall wellbeing. This interactive day held on International Mental Health Awareness Day will cover wide ranging topics that will inspire and motivate including:
• Work-life integration
• Improve productivity and focus
• How to keep fit in the workplace, mentally, physically and emotionally
• Combat Stress, Burnout and Fatigue
• Managing hormones
• Food, healthy eating and nutrition
• Career and personal goals
• Increasing resilience
• Enhancing creativity
• Overcoming illness, trauma and life challenges
• Enhancing your Emotional Intelligence
• Discover Positive Psychology strategies
• How to blend your home and work environment
• How to change old habits and patterns and create sustainable new ones
• Learn how Mindfulness is the key to happiness, productivity and a healthy mind
Grab a group of friends, work colleagues or family and come along.
Early Bird: $175.00 Price: $215